特朗普“美国第一”胜选演讲(双语全文)
2016/6/10 鹏媒体
6月7日美国大选共和党预期提名人特朗普的胜选演讲上,他解释说,自己不是好斗,他爱好和平,那样他才能发展人脉,做生意赚钱。然而他对自己在意的事,他会战斗而不会退缩,他说以前是为自己,为家人,为公司战斗,现在要为美国战斗,做美国的拥护者。
以下是演讲全文。
一开始 我先要感谢 蒙大拿州 南达科他州 新墨西哥州的人们
I like to begin by thanking the people of Montana, South Dakota, New Mexico
还有新泽西州和加利福尼亚州 今天是重大的日子 还有些票数在统计
New jersey and California. We had some big big days and big big numbers coming in
非常大的数字 有你们的支持 我真的非常荣幸
very big numbers I am truly honored by your support
我们一起实现了 没人会想到 有可能实现的事 你知道是什么
Together we accomplished what nobody thought was absolutely possible, you know that is
我们刚刚起步 未来将很美好 记住这一点
We're only getting started and it's going to be beautiful. Remember that.
今晚我们结束了历史的一章 我们开启另一章
Tonight we close one chapter in history and we begin another.
我们的竞选 比历史上任何共和党候选人获得的初选选票 都要多
Our campaign received more primary votes than any GOP campaign in history.
无论是谁 无论他们是谁 我们的票数都是最多的
No matter who it is, no matter who they are, we received more votes.
这是一种伟大的感觉 这是一种伟大的感觉
This is a great feeling. That's a great feeling.
这不是证明了我 而是证明了所有的人
This is not a testament to me, but a testament to all of the people
我们相信真正的变革 - 不是奥巴马变革 - 而是真正的变革 是可能的
who believed real change — not Obama change — but real change, is possible.
你们给我这份荣誉 带领共和党 在今年秋天取得胜利
You've given me the honor to lead the Republican party to victory this fall.
我们将会胜利 我们将要胜利 乡亲们 我们将要胜利
We're going to do it. We're going to do it, folks. We're going to do it.
我明白 承接这份事业 要承担责任
I understand the responsibility of carrying the mantle
我将永远不会让你失望 你们做太多工作
and I will never, ever let you down. Too much work,
太多的人 鲜血 汗水 泪水
too many people, blood, sweat, and tears.
我永远不会让你们失望
Never going to let you down.
我会让你们对党 对我们的运动 感到骄傲 是的 这就是一场运动
I will make you proud of your party and our movement. That's what it is, a movement.
最近的民意调查显示 我击败了希拉里·克林顿
Recent polls have shown that I'm beating Hillary Clinton
因为她有着许多问题 她犯过重大错误
and with all of her many problems and the tremendous mistakes that she's made
- 她犯了重大的错误 -
— and she has made tremendous mistakes —
预计 我们的领先优势将继续增长 大幅增长
we expect our lead to continue to grow and grow substantially.
在这场竞选中 投票支持我的每个人 我要谢谢你们
To everyone who voted for me throughout this campaign, I want to thank you.
我非常非常感谢你们
I want to thank you very, very much.
对于那些谁投票给别人的人 不论是哪个党
To those who voted for someone else, in either party,
我会努力工作 赢得您的支持 我会非常努力的工作 来赢得支持
I'll work hard to earn your support. And I will work very hard to earn that support.
所有那些伯尼·桑德斯选民
To all of those Bernie Sanders voters
你们已经被超级代表操控的体制 被冷到一边
who have been left out in the cold by a rigged system of superdelegates,
我们张开双臂 欢迎你们
we welcome you with open arms.
顺便说下 伯尼如此强烈的反对 可怕的贸易交易
And by the way, the terrible trade deals that Bernie was so vehemently against
- 他是对的 - 我将把这件事做好 远远超过任何人能想象的
— and he's right on that — will be taken care of far better than anyone ever thought possible.
那就是我要做的事 我们将有很棒的贸易协议
And that's what I do. We are going to have fantastic trade deals.
我们要开始赚钱 并带来就业机会
We're going to start making money and bringing in jobs.
现在 我知道 有些人说我太爱战斗
Now, I know some people say I'm too much of a fighter.
但是 我的喜好 永远是和平
My preference is always peace, however.
很长一段时间 我已经证明 我已经展示
And I've shown that. I've shown that for a long time.
通过关系和交易上 我已经建立了一个非凡的企业
I've built an extraordinary business on relationships and deals
总是有利于各方
that benefit all parties involved. Always.
我的目标是一如既往 再次把人们团结在一起
My goal is always, again, to bring people together.
但是 如果被迫 为我真的很在乎的事 去战斗
But if I'm forced to fight for something I really care about,
我将永远 永远不会退缩 而我们的国家 将永远不会退缩
I will never, ever back down. And our country will never, ever back down.
我已经为我的家人 为更多的生意 为我的员工 战斗
I've fought for my family, I've fought for more business, I've fought for my employees.
而现在 我要为你们 美国人民而战
And now, I'm going to fight for you, the American people.
之前 没有人像我这样去战斗
Like nobody has ever fought before.
而且 我不是作为一个政治家 在战斗 我就是我
And I'm not a politician fighting, I'm me.
你们会看到一些 真正的好事情 即将发生
You're going to see some real good things happen.
只要记住 我将是你们的拥护者
Just remember this, I'm going to be your champion.
我要成为美国的拥护者
I'm going to be America's champion.
因为你看 这次选举 不是为了共和党 或者为了民主党
Because you see, this election isn't about Republican or Democrat,
而是为了 选出谁来管理这个国家
it's about who runs this country.
是由特殊利益集团说的算 还是 人民 我的意思是 美国人民说的算
The special interests or the people, and I mean, American people.
每个选举年 政治家承诺变革
Every election year, politicians promise change.
奥巴马承诺变革 那没有奏效 简直太清楚了
Obama promised change and it didn't work out too well.
同时 每年 他们都失败
And every year, they fail to deliver.
为什么政治家要更改体制?
Why would politicians want to change a system
这个体制 完全是为了让他们操纵权力而存在的
that's totally rigged in order to keep them in power?
那就是他们在做的 乡亲们
That's what they're doing, folks.
为什么政治家要改革体制?
Why would politicians want to change a system
正是这个体制 使他们和他们的朋友 非常 非常富有
that's made them and their friends very, very wealthy?
我击败了一个作弊的体制 用压倒性的支持 来获胜
I beat a rigged system, by winning with overwhelming support.
这是战胜它的唯一途径
The only way you could have done it.
遍布全国 压倒性的胜利
Landslides all over the country,
每个人口分类 都有望取胜
with every demographic on track to win
37场初选和党团会议的胜利
37 primary caucus victories
在17个非常有才华的候选人之中取胜
in a field that began with 17 very talented people.
经过多年的失望 有一件事 我们都已经明白了
After years of disappointment, there's one thing we all have learned.
我们想改变被操纵的体制 不能依靠那些...
We can't fix the rigged system by relying on very
- 我强烈的强调这一点 -
— and I mean this so, so strongly —
不能再靠操纵它的那些人 正是他们操纵的
the very people who rigged it. And they rigged it.
丢掉对他们的幻想
And do not ever think anything differently.
我们无法通过 制造问题的政客们 来解决我们的问题
We can't solve our problems by counting on the politicians who created our problems.
克林顿夫妇 已经把通过搞政治来个人致富
The Clintons have turned the politics of personal enrichment
变成了一种独特的艺术形式
into an art form for themselves.
他们已经赚取了数亿美元
They've made hundreds of millions of dollars
靠的是 销售人脉 卖人情 出售政府合同
selling access, selling favors, selling government contracts,
我是说 数亿美元
and I mean hundreds of millions of dollars.
克林顿国务卿 甚至是在一个完全非法的
Secretary Clinton even did all of the work
私人服务器上 办理所有公务
on a totally illegal private server.
她是怎么逃避惩罚的? 没有人能理解
Something that how she's getting away with nobody understands.
她的目的是 让她的腐败行为 不被写进政府纪录
Designed to keep her corrupt dealings out of the public record,
而且 这让整个国家的安全 受到威胁
putting the security of the entire country at risk,
这个腐败体制内的总统 完全在保护她 这不对!
and a president in a corrupt system is totally protecting her. Not right.
我要去做个大演讲
I am going to give a major speech on
也许是下周星期一
probably Monday of next week
而我们将要讨论 发生在克林顿家的 所有这一切事情
and we're going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons.
我想 你会发现内容非常详细 非常 非常有趣
I think you're going to find it very informative and very, very interesting.
我不知道 记者会不会去看 谁知道呢
I wonder if the press will want to attend. Who knows.
希拉里·克林顿把国务院 变成她的私人对冲基金
Hillary Clinton turned the State Department into her private hedge fund.
俄罗斯 沙特 中国
The Russians, the Saudis, the Chinese,
所有给比尔和希拉里钱的国家 得到优厚的回报
all gave money to bill and Hillary and got favorable treatment in return.
这真是个让美国悲伤的时代 财力雄厚外国政府
It's a sad day in America when foreign governments with deep pockets
比我们自己国家的伟大公民 对政府的影响力还大
have more influence in our own country than our great citizens.
我不需要來参选 这并不容易 相信我 我本不需要来参选
I didn't need to do this. It's not easy, believe me. I didn't need to do it,
但我觉得 我必须报答我们的美好的国家
but I felt I had to give back to our wonderful country,
祖国对我和我的家人这么好
which has been so good to me and to my family.
我已经去过美国各州 感受人民的痛苦
I've traveled to many of our states and seen the suffering in people's eyes.
我在纽约州 新泽西州 走访社区
I've visited communities in new York, New Jersey,
宾夕法尼亚州 康涅狄格州 印第安纳州和俄亥俄州
Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Indiana, and Ohio,
那里的制造业就业机会 真的 那些工作几乎已经消失了
whose manufacturing jobs, literally, these jobs have virtually disappeared.
真是美国的耻辱 这太可怕了
An embarrassment to our country and it's horrible.
我曾经 和非法移民的受害者拥抱
I've embraced the victims of illegal immigration,
妈妈和爸爸 他们埋葬自己的孩子
moms and dads who have had to bury their own children,
只因为 那个本不该来到我国的凶手
because of people who shouldn't have been in the country.
记住它 乡亲 记住它
Remember it, folks. Remember it.
我访问过 摇摇欲坠的城市 和挣扎的学校
I've visited the crumbling cities and the struggling schools.
我已经看到了 我们的破旧的机场 公路 桥梁
I've seen our dilapidated airports, highways, bridges,
我已经拿他们 和别的国家相比较 我们看到 他们的设施 远远优于我们的
and I've compared them to other countries where we see facilities so far superior to ours.
这真是 不敢相信
It's really not to be believed.
很难想象我们的国家 发生了什么事
Hard to imagine what's happened to our country.
美国正在被一块一块的拆除
America is being taken apart piece by piece,
快速的拍卖掉
auctioned off and just rapidly,
拍卖给 出价最高的人
auctioned off to the highest bidder.
美国破产了 美国破产了
We're broke. We're broke.
我们有19万亿美元的外债 将迅速达到21万亿
We are $19 trillion, going quickly to $21 trillion.
我们的基础设施 是一场灾难
Our infrastructure is a disaster.
我们的学校是失败的 犯罪呈上升趋势 人们都害怕
Our schools are failing. Crime is rising. People are scared.
我们最不想要的 是希拉里·克林顿入主白宫 或者是奥巴马灾难的延续
The last thing we need is Hillary Clinton in the White House or an extension of the Obama disaster.
[特朗普 特朗普]
Trump Trump
人真多 非常谢谢大家
What a crowd thank you all very much
我们爱祖国 我们爱祖国
We love our country. We love our country.
但是 我们可以扭转局势
But we can turn this all around.
我们将通过 “美国第一” 来实现
We're going to do it by putting America first.
以这个承诺做基础 找回已经迷失的变革
That commitment is the foundation for change that's been missing
变革 已经失踪了很长一段时间
and has been missing for a long time.
要理解“美国第一”的意思 是很重要的
It's important to understand what "America first" means.
那意味着 在外交政策上 美国将永远不会卷进任何冲突
It means on foreign policy, we will never enter into any conflict
除非 那威胁到美国这个国家的安全 必须让这个国家更安全
unless it makes us safer as a nation. It has to make us safer as a nation.
这与希拉里的外交政策 完全相反
This is the opposite of Hillary's foreign policy,
她入侵利比亚 让伊拉克不稳定 释放出ISIS
which invaded Libya, destabilized Iraq, unleashed ISIS,
她让叙利亚陷入混乱 并产生了大量的难民
and threw Syria into chaos, and created the mass migration,
肆虐世界各地
which is wreaking havoc all over the world.
同时 让伊朗走上发展核武器的道路
And while putting Iran on the path to nuclear weapons
并使其 成为中东地区的主导力量
and making them a dominant power in the Middle East.
他们成为主导 是我们让他们那样的 乡亲们 是我们让他们那样的
And they are dominant and we have made them that way, folks. We have made them that way.
你们最好希望 我是总统
Better hope I'm president.
在贸易问题上 “美国第一” 意味着 美国工人
On trade, America first means the American worker
他或她的工作 免受外国不公平竞争的侵害
will have his or her job protected from unfair foreign competition.
现在的情况 绝对是一种耻辱 [ 取消TPP!]
What's happening there is absolutely a disgrace. [No TPP!]
取消PPP 你是对的
No PPP, you're right about that.
所以 你的意思是取消PP?
so you mean no PP?
我们要取消 记住这一点 我们只签订很棒的贸易协议 好吧?
We are going, and remember this, we are only going to have great trade deals. Okay?
我们只去签订那种
We are only going to have that.
正如有人刚才说了 我们不会批准 太平洋战略经济伙伴关系协议
We're not going to approve, as somebody just said, the Transpacific Partnership,
那是一个灾难 对我们的国家来说 是一场灾难
which is a disaster, a disaster for our country.
几乎和北美自由贸易协定一样糟糕 那是由比尔·克林顿签署的
Almost as bad as NAFTA, signed by Bill Clinton,
夺走了我们国家的工厂
which has just stripped our country of our factories
夺走了我们的制造业 并把它们转移到其他地方 尤其是墨西哥
and our manufacturing and moved them to other places, in particular, Mexico.
如果不是对我们的国家很棒的协议 我们也不会签字
If it's not a great deal for our country, we will not sign it.
一定要对我们的国家 对我们的社会 对我们这里的每个人 都棒才行
It's got to be great for our country, for our community, for everybody in here,
因为 相信我 我们都在煎熬
because believe me, we are all suffering.
我们正在痛苦的忍受 而且情况越来越差
And we're suffering big league. And it's getting worse.
在能源政策上 “美国第一” 意味着 开发美国的巨大潜力
On energy policy, American first means opening up America's great potential
为我们自己的工人 带来财富和繁荣
to bring wealth and prosperity to our own workers.
包括我们的美好而辛勤工作的矿工
Including our wonderful and hard-working miners
他们 被这个政府 完全的虐待了
who have been absolutely, totally mistreated by this administration.
在经济政策上 “美国第一”意味着 税收和监管政策
On economic politics, America first means having tax and regulatory policies
要留住 美国的就业机会和财富:
that keep jobs and wealth in the United States:
大大降低美国中产阶级和企业的税收
substantially lower taxes for middle class Americans and businesses,
同样的 现在的监管 正在扼杀我们的经济
likewise regulation, which is strangling our economy,
必须要从目前疯狂的水平 有所降低
which would be brought down from its present insane level.
我们 要让监管 对我们公司 我们的小企业
We will make it very, very good for our companies,
对想要生存下去 并在我们国家赚钱的人 非常非常有利
for our small businesses, and for people that want to survive and do well in our country.
在移民政策上 “美国第一” 意味着要保护
On immigration policy, America first means protecting the jobs,
美国工人的工作 工资和的福利保障
wages and security of American workers.
无论是第一代移民还是第十代 无论你是谁
Whether first or tenth generation, no matter who you are,
我们要保护你的工作 因为让我告诉你
we're going to protect your job. Because let me tell you,
工作机会正在从我国被偷走 就好像我们是婴儿一样
our jobs are being stripped from our country like we're babies.
“美国第一”之美 首先在于 它让我们团结在一起
The beauty of America first is that it brings us all together.
不同背景的每个美国工人 都有权获得同样的
Every American worker of every background is entitled to the same benefits,
福利 保护 权利和待遇 它一定是这样的
protections, and rights and privileges. It's got to be that way.
现在 掌权的人说 事情不会改变
Now, the people in charge say things can't change.
今天我就在这里告诉你们 我们必须变革
I'm here today to tell you that we have to change.
我们别无选择 我们必须变革
We have no choice. We have to change.
我们打算把 - 谢谢你
We're going to put -- thank you.
我们打算 让美国人回来工作
We're going to put America back to work.
我们将 自己生产自己的产品
We're going to make our own products.
我们打算 让美国人回来工作
We're going to put America back to work.
我们要重建我们的城市市区
We're going to rebuild our inner cities,
那绝对是一种耻辱 如此伤心
which are absolutely a shame and so sad.
我们要照顾 非洲裔美国人
We're going to take care of our African-American people
他们已被虐待了这么久
that have been mistreated for so long.
我们将让您和您的家人安全 有保障 富裕 再次富裕
We're going to make you and your family safe, secure, and prosperous. Prosperous again.
总之 我们将把美国人民 再次放在第一位 第一位
Together, we will put the American people first again. first again.
我们要实现社会富裕
We will make our communities wealthy.
我们将 再次使城市安全
We will make our cities safe again.
我们将让我们的国家强大
We will make our country strong again.
女士们 先生们 我们将让美国再次强大 记住我的话 谢谢
Ladies and gentlemen, we will make America great again. Remember. Thank you.
【全文完】
@空耳同传君
空耳的话:以后我争取做完视频后,再放出双语演讲全文。
美国政治演讲是公共版权,但是搬运转载我的翻译,请给私信联系下我。
另外,如果各位喜欢请打赏,我会继续提供质量精良的
美国演讲类和大选消息类短片和文章。
http://www.duyihua.cn
返回 鹏媒体 返回首页 返回百拇医药